Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Me for President!

I am announcing today my candidacy for President of the United States of America.

Why You Should Support Me for President of the USA

I would rather die than lie.

Truth feeds good. Lies feed Evil, no matter who tells them or why. There is no such thing as lying in the service of the Good.

I will not tell the lies that any person or group loves, no matter how I might be rewarded for doing so, no matter how I might be punished for not doing so.

I have refused to lie my entire adult life, and I have been punished severely for it.

You should support me for POTUS in 2016 for that reason alone, no matter whether you may agree or disagree with me about anything else.

My 10 Point Plan
  1. Prosecute the financial fraud in the Financial Sector.
  2. Prosecute the science fraud in the Medical Sector, and that related to the Global Warming Hoax.
  3. Prosecute all living former Presidents of the US, everyone who ever served in any of their cabinets, all current members of the US Congress, and all current members of the US Supreme Court for their many crimes, including Treason. If we can get any of them on Treason, we will seek the death penalty.
  4. Eliminate all subsidies to wheat, corn, soy, sugar, oil (petroleum), and banks.
  5. Tax Reform
  6. Enforce our borders: spoil the milk to reverse the tide.
  7. Remove the legal requirement for all employers to pretend that the distribution of inherited qualities is equal between men and women, or between the races.
  8. We must have a single-payer national healthcare system; that we don't is ridiculous, indefensible, and evil.
  9. No-one who has dual-citizenship with the USA and any other country should be allowed to hold elected or appointed office in the US Government.
  10. We must stop treating any country that has Sharia law as a friend or ally.  
Corrupt

We are an occupied country. Our country has been hijacked from within. 

"Our" government is deeply and thoroughly corrupt. You, my fellow Americans, will get scandal fatigue after I become President, as I will stop protecting all the lies and other crimes by numerous insiders.

It won't be pleasant, but we who have a conscience need for justice to be done for mental health.

Switch Focus

I know some will say that I have no realistic chance at actually becoming President. I say we need to switch our focus from what's possible to what's necessary.

Donald Trump has said some right things, but his success so far has been despite some very serious problems with him. He has had only weak competition until now. He is vulnerable.

Most Americans want real change. The money and people power are available... for the right person.

I am the right man for the job of US President at this very important moment in the history of our planet. I have the intelligence, knowledge on a wide array of subjects, values, morals, and character.

I am not a savior. I can't do it for you, and I can't do it without you. Together we will take our country back!

#TruthVsFreedom

No comments:

Post a Comment